Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 7 #17 Technology

This technology thing seems really hard to keep up with. Just as soon as I get a grip on one thing something else comes up that can do things better and faster. I feel so out of step sometimes but it is rather exciting to be around to experience it. Most of our entertainment comes from movies and music. We have a fabulous 1080p flat panel tv that makes you feel like you could just reach out and touch whatever it is you are seeing. I couldn't believe it when we turned it on at home and the picture seemed to be even better than at the place we bought it. The ipod is another amazing thing, I can't get over how small they are and how much music they can hold. Right now my favorite things is the digital frame. It holds all my favorite pictures and all I have to do is watch as my favorite people and pets are displayed for me, its truly great. As far as all this blogging technology goes, its ok but I still like to be able to pick a persons brain one on one in person but I guess the time will come where it will be just as common to me as picking up the phone.

1 comment:

kmt said...

i agree pugmom-i prefer one on one communication, however the technology does come in handy like you say for entertainment purposes. Also many applications for work and for communicating with people out of town, traveling, etc.
Scoutmom