Tuesday, April 28, 2009

#55: Getting the Most out of Facebook

I signed up for facebook and was suprised to see that most of my relatives had accounts. I searched for and found some other ones that didn't automatically come up when I logged in. I tried to add an application but I had no pictures or videos to import. Mostly I just read what other people had posted about the applications.

Since I am new to facebook it was odd that they were able to find accounts of people that I had on my email contacts. It also showed people that were contacts of my contacts. It was very simple to sign up but I don't think that I will keep the account. I don't like the idea that other people would be about to read or see whatever I send to a particular person. Since all of my family is close I don't feel the need to be a part of this social network.

No comments: